What is an Institutional Investment Platform?
It is the platform registered investment advisors have access to with broker dealers, such as Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, and etc. These platforms offer individual investors who are under the advisory of registered investment advisors institutional level services.
By using Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., TD Ameritrade, and Fidelity Institutional Wealth Services as custodians, FPL Capital Management has access to a wide range of products and services that help us serve our clients, including:
- Full range of investment products and trading services
- Technology and service supports
- Wide array of investment account types including retirement accounts, charitable giving, and education accounts
- Full range of investment options such as stocks, mutual funds, bonds, exchange traded funds, CD's, and other investments
- Separately managed account services for those who want to leverage the expertise of institutional caliber money managers who specialize in particular investment styles
- Technology and service support so investors can access all their accounts online and view positions, balances, and account histories in one place
There is no form of legal partnership, agency affiliation, or similar relationship between FPL Capital Management and Fidelity Investments, nor is such a relationship is created or implied by the information herein. Fidelity Investments has not been involved with the preparation of the content supplied by FPL Capital Management and does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for its content.
Fidelity Investments is a registered service mark of FMR LLC.
Clearing, custody, or other brokerage services may be provided by National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC